Why you should buy this?
- Microgreens are little seedlings of edible plants that are often used to add color and flavor to meals. They’re much smaller than regular greens, even “baby” greens.
- Studies have shown that microgreens are LOADED WITH NUTRIENTS, such as vitamins, C, E, and K, lutein, and beta-carotene, 40 fold than the mature leaves of the same plants and adding them to your diet makes it super nutritious and healthy
- This kit is to grow SPINACH Microgreens
- Comes in a minimalistic packing on a biodegradable tray 9 x 6 x 3″
- Creating the best out of waste and making sustainable zero waste living a reality!!
- The product is at its best price.
ALL ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
- MICROGREENS – making you the super you. Yes this kit here is going to make to fitter, stronger and healthier than ever. Comes in a minimalistic packing on biodegradable tray 9 x 6 x 3 in. Contains a bio-degradable jute grow bag, Non GMO micro Green seeds, Soil Medium, Fun Fact Sheet & Instruction Card
- Contains a bio-degradable jute grow bag, Non GMO micro Green seeds, Soil Medium, Fun Fact Sheet & Instruction Card
HOW TO USE
- Take the bag – open it up and push it in to make a pot shape. Take the cocopeat disc and put it in the pot and slowly pour water on it. It will absorb the water and start inflating. Once it stops inflating further, you know your soil medium is read. Level it out and add the seeds. (soak the seeds for 6 hrs minimum before you sow them). Put the seeds a little apart from each other and cover it with a bit of soil medium. your plant is ready. Water it regularly and watch your microgreen ready in 5-15 days depending on your seed variety. Happy Growing.
There are no reviews yet.